03 July 2013

Judgementalism vs. Judging



 Thank you, Mr. Michael Voris, for fighting the good fight.

By the way, I need to mention to my readers that after 4 years, my blog has been finally hacked just recently.  Incidentally, it was hacked the very same evening that I posted a link to this blog on a social network connected with Vericast.  I had some definite internet "Haters" on it's social site, as I had been defending Church teaching against indifferentism and imanentism, just to mention a few heresies, as there were definitely others.  There are a lot of good people there who just don't know the faith as well as they should, and unfortunately, mix the truth with a bit of poison that can kill your faith.  (I like my orthodoxy without arsenic, thank you very much!)  Do I blame someone on the site for hacking my blog?  No.  It might very well be an amazing coincidence, either way, I don't have time to get the blog looking like it used to look, but I'll do my best to fix it along the way, and also resume posting here.  

When I started this blog 4 years ago, it was because I had some serious health issues, and my wings were 'clipped' for a while.  My hobby of sorts became collecting some of my favorite religious things from the internet in a sort of ad hoc, personal, religious repository.  It was also to play with some HTML, which was the main reason, but I had to pick a topic that would keep me interested.    Today, however, I see there is an audience that is still very interested in these posts, so I'll continue to post and share some things you might not normally find on the internet, but will still exhort you to develop your spiritual life as a practicing Catholic.

+A.M.D.G.+